Note: The diagram is general guidance, as sizing and fit may vary from person to person.
|LENGTH (IN)||LENGTH (CM)|
Sizing Your Finger
It can be difficult buying rings online, especially when you do not know your own size or prevent you from purchase one as a gift. Measuring can be a delicate, fiddly job so that is why we have put together some tips for you below to make it easier.
- Wrap a thin strip of paper, ribbon, or string (non-elastic) around the base of the finger you want to measure.
- Make a mark on the paper or string where it overlaps, forming a ring around the finger.
- Measure the length of the paper or string using a flat ruler, from the starting point to the pen mark.
- Repeat! We recommend measuring your finger twice and averaging the measurements for accuracy.
- If the band width of the ring is thick i.e over 5mm, we advise that you size up.
The size of your fingers can also fluctuate with weather or time of day. The best time to measure your hands is late in the day when you are at rest, and not when your hands are very cold as they can reduce in size and give you an incorrect measurement.
|Ring Size||Diameter (MM)||Circumference (MM)|